Welcome to the Pals March Blog Hop, I’m so thankful you stopped by. This month we’re celebrating Spring with projects that feature Stampin’ Up! flowers and Spring-inspired products. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or you may have come from the previous blog on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you can enjoy each and every project.
My card features products from the Occasions catalog Botanical Gardens collection. This collection boasts darker colors usually unassociated with flowers which is what really drew me to it.
The small flowers in the background are from the Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set. They are repeatedly stamped in Mint Macaron ink. The patterned paper is from the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper. The small die cut flowers come from the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies cut from colors that match the Designer Series Paper.
Best of all, each of those products mentioned above are available for 15% OFF in the Botanical Gardens Bundle.
Now I did leave one thing out: that amazing sentiment. If you purchase the Botanical Gardens Bundle, you can get that stamp, plus other coordinating sentiments for FREE! They are part of the Botanicals for You stamp set which is only available during Sale-a-Bration. Pretty cool. Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31, 2016, so you may want to get to it. Order the bundle, get a free stamp set.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations