Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have been actively ordering from the 2016 Holiday Catalog—before it opens to customers on September 1. We are excited to share some of our new goodies with you today! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take on the Fall months—Halloween and Thanksgiving are just around the corner. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The first stamp set on my list season, is the Totally Trees set. This fun collection consists of simply-drawn trees for all sorts of occasions. I made a Thank You card using non-traditional colors for Fall. Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum are combined with Cherry Cobbler to create a bright look.
I can’t wait to show more of this amazing stamp set. The variety of trees may be combined in lots of ways. Just add your favorite sentiment and done.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
—Shawn de Oliveira
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Louise Sharp at Louise Sharp.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations