Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by some of our favorite Fall-themed products. What fun! Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and soon-to-be-released Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products for the Autumn holidays – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Although I can not show you inside the new 2017 Holiday (Fall/Winter) Catalog, I can show a project I made using the supplies from my favorite suite in it. And even though you can’t see page 48 of the catalog, I can share a project I CASEd from inside.
This card sold me on the Painted Autumn Suite that will be available on September 1st when the Holiday Catalog is released. I had to give you a peek. The card features hand-cut sunflowers from Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper and a sentiment from the Painted Harvest stamp set.
I think you’ll love everything on this page when you see it too. More to come soon.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations