Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop today is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate birthdays. The opening line from The Beatles’ “Birthday” song ran through our heads as we joyfully created the birthday-themed creations we share with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I’m sharing a fun and simple 4-bar birthday card made with the FREE little stamp set I received for Sale-A-Bration. The Eclectic Expressions stamp set has a bunch of fun little images you may use for patterns and backgrounds; plus two of the most popular sentiments you’ll use: Happy Birthday and Thank You.
I had lots of fun making this card by stamping my background in Island Indigo before embossing it with the Simple Stripes Textured Embossing Folder on my Big Shot.
More stamping with Emerald Envy on Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black over Berry Burst before trimming, punching and die-cutting helped me create a bunch of elements to layer. It just goes to show that having fun with all of your supplies and a little glue can make a bright and happy card.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
—Shawn de Oliveira
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps