Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs—this month’s song is “September Morn,” a Neil Diamond classic from the late ’70s. As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with projects that are inspired by the beauty of Autumn—September is when the air becomes crisp and the leaves start to fall. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Lacey leaves, metallic Copper and Merry Merlot set the tone for this September-inspired card.
A Crumb Cake card base is the foundation on which all the layers are built upon. The first layer is a dark wood image from Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. A shimmery layer of Copper Foil embossed with the new Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder adds tons of texture and style to the background.
Cuts from Detailed Leaves dies add more interest and bring back all the colors in the card, but the Merry Merlot & Copper ⅜” Reversible Ribbon really tie the two main colors together while adding even more shine.
Additional touches of copper can also be found in the metallic brad and Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Falling for Leaves
Falling for Leaves