Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! This year, our Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs and this month’s song is “Monster Mash.” As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with fun projects that are inspired by the spookiest night of the year: Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I’m featuring Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! This paper truly does the work for you with great images that are easy to cut for your Halloween projects.
My card features a friendly witch and her black cat both cut out using Cauldron Framelits Dies. The dies fit the images on the Designer Series Paper perfectly. The “B” side of the papers include complementary patterns and colors for even more fun.
It can be easy to clash when mixing all these patterns so I have a quick tip for you. Cut an extra piece of each character from a solid color and glue it behind them slightly offset for a shadow that helps your images stand out.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Nina King at InkPaperSequins. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp