Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word and this month our projects are centered around LOVE. You’re certain to see some amazing ideas for Valentine’s Day in the hop, but there are other ways to honor love in the lineup too. What fun!
We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project today is a cute little gift box perfect for delivering candy or homemade treats. I decorated the top of our Mini Pizza Boxes and it was a great way to use up the scraps from my card on Monday with a few extra embellishments too.
I also got to use some Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets I got FREE during Sale-a-Bration and that started my first layer over the lid of the box. The next layer is Powder Pink Cardstock stamped with a flurry of hearts from the Forever Lovely stamp set. The third layer is a stitched square stamped in Lovely Lipstick with a great little sentiment from the same set.
My favorite though is that I got to embellish this simple gift with scraps from my Classic Valentine’s Day Card: the stitched heart-shaped frame and all the little Flirty Flamingo hearts. Can you believe those are scraps? It sounds wrong to call them that.
All that was left to do was find some delicious treats to place inside. Can you say cinnamon jelly hearts? Love them.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope enjoyed my project today. Continue hopping along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts