Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word and this month our projects are centered around the word GREEN. We are excited to share our creations with you today – there’s a wonderful variety of styles and occasions celebrated in this hop! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Are you as happy as I am that it’s the first day of Spring? I just wanted to celebrate and thought I’d do it with this all-green card. This card starts by stamping an image from the Bloom by Bloom stamp set from Stampin’ Up! with some of my favorite green ink colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Call Me Clover and Shaded Spruce.
I eyeballed the stamping as I moved across the rows. It’s easy to do with photopolymer stamps. Next I cut several layer using “celebrate” and “you” from the Celebrate You Thinlits. The top layer is Shaded Spruce, but it’s glued over three layers of Whisper White cut-outs.
The result is a dimensional greeting that pops off the card. The Whisper White layers below help the legibility of the sentiment over the same color green.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery