Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop. This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word and this month our projects are centered around Sunshine. The Sun is the single most important source of energy for life on Earth. It guides our clocks, calendars and planting schedules. We may be enduring a heat wave this week, but we still associate the Sun with positivity, joy and renewal.
We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Is there a sunnier flower than a daisy? I don’t think so. That’s why I’m sharing a bright and fun thank you card made with the Daisy Delight stamp set and Daisy Punch. This card is perfect for the beginner stamper and doesn’t require many supplies to make.
I started with a Granny Apple Green card base and Soft Sea Foam panel cut 1″ smaller than the card for to leave an ample border. You can see that a little stamping in monochromatic colors make a simple background.
The daisy was made by sponging some Daffodil Delight ink lightly over Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the flower center with the same ink over the center of the sponging then cut out the daisy using the Daisy Punch.
Stampin’ Dimensionals hold the whole thing together and a little baker’s twine add some texture and interest.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach