Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate birthdays, so prepare yourself for a wonderful mix of celebratory cards and other projects. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I’m sharing a cute party favor you can make with the Birthday Bonanza Suite of products from Stampin’ Up!
I used some Designer Series Paper to make a rectangle pocket that holds a Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bag full of candy. The box is decorated with the adorable lion from the stamp set. He is easily cut using the Bonanza dies.
Birthday Bonanza Suite Bundle
Get all the supplies I used and more with the suite bundle. Just add paper, ink and adhesives.
You’ll also qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product!
The Birthday Bonanza collection includes a colorful mix of Designer Series Paper, ribbon, mini pom poms and just the funnest stamp set of adorable animals and sentiments. The cellophane bag is also available in the suite.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
Blog Hop Lineup
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps