Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Christmas in July. Demonstrators have been able to order new products from the upcoming August-December Mini Catalog, so prepare yourself for a gorgeous mix of new products, products available in the Annual Catalog and returning favorites. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I’m sharing a pretty, plaid card that you can make by the dozens and you don’t have to start in July to be done for Christmas. The Best Plaid Builder Dies make this simple to do.
I started by cutting Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the dies and dotted the back of each piece with glue. They are stuck to a base of Whisper White cardstock.
The sentiment came from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set. I stamped it on Vellum Cardstock with Versamark ink and embossed with Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog hop lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Janneke Dijkstra-de Jong at Happy Stampin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Find more easy ideas for beginners in our Make Beautiful Things Brochure.