Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature balloons, so you are in for a celebratory treat. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Hi everyone! Is a birthday really a birthday without balloons and handmade card? Today I’m combining the two with a simple card you can make using some Designer Series Paper and FREE stamp set that is part of this year’s Sale-A-Bration.
The card base starts with Whisper White or Basic White cardstock repeatedly stamped on the right with the balloon included in the Approaching Perfection Sale-A-Bration stamp set. A 2.5-inch wide strip of Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper takes up the left side of the card.
Next I embossed “Happy Birthday” with white Stampin’ Emboss Powder over a strip of Bermuda cardstock and pasted on top of the card. For a little more color I filled in some of the balloons with a Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker.
Told you that was easy. You can use any color combination you like. Get inspired by the dozens of Designer Series Paper available.
Today’s project was made with the FREE Approaching Perfection Sale-A-Bration stamp set. Get your own when you spend $50 or more on your favorite products from Stampin’ Up!
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Genevieve Ko at Stampin4Fun
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy