Are you looking to save a bundle?
Join Stampin’ Up!® and you’ll get the best deal ever! Get $125 worth of products that you choose for only $99 plus FREE shipping!
As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you’re also eligible for a discount all year long. Now is the best time to join Stampin’ Up!
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive when you Join Stampin’ Up!:
- Get $125 worth of products you choose for only $99 plus FREE shipping!
- Enjoy 20%–25% OFF your stamping and crafting supplies year-round
- Get a FREE introductory Paper Pumpkin kit valued at $19.95
- Get a FREE business supplies pack with a case of Annual Catalogs to share with friends—a $65 value
- Choose the products you want in your Starter Kit, including items from our current catalogs, and Clearance Rack
- Join our online community of like-minded individuals that Inspire you to Create and Share
- There are no “parties”, no obligation to sell anything and no penalty if you decide to leave
- Now, during Sale-A-Bration, add two FREE stamp sets to your bundle
What’s the difference between a Hobbyist and a Demonstrator?
Nothing. We’ll just call you a Demonstrator. Whether you choose to purchase products for yourself, maybe share with a few friends, or build your own business; all Demonstrators share the same benefits and have the same potential to earn more discounts or income depending on your personal goals and what you want to do with your demonstratorship.
How much does it cost to join?
That was my first question when I joined. After joining I realized the Starter Kit was really my first benefit because I chose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99 and shipping was FREE! Now I get 20% OFF all my crafting supplies all year long.
Do I have to sell Stampin’ Up! products to stay active?
Absolutely not. I joined to buy products for my own use and to get a discount. I have not had a single party, workshop or class. I do it for me.
Is there a monthly minimum?
To stay active you must buy or sell $300 of products each quarter (that’s about $100 per month). This is pretty easy to do if you have a long wish list.
If you have a couple of friends who love crafting and stamping too, this becomes even easier to do because they can purchase their supplies from you.
What happens if I don’t stay active?
If you decide it’s not for you; no big deal. You’ll be considered “inactive” and that’s that.
There is NO obligation to stay on as a Demonstrator and there is NO penalty if you leave; your account simply becomes “inactive” and eventually you’ll loose your discount.
If you do stay active, you’ll enjoy an ongoing discount on all of your crafting supplies, Sneak Peek purchasing benefits, tips and techniques—and best of all; an online community of like-minded people.