Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Easter, so prepare yourself for a variety of gorgeous, Easter-themed projects. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My simple card uses some creative products that add a little fun to your card-making routine.
I started by dabbing some Pigment Sprinkles over watercolor paper and spritzing it with water. Next I used the Balloon Bouquet Punch to push out some “Easter eggs.” Snipping the balloon tie makes a pretty accurate egg shape.
The sentiment was made by individually stamping letters from the Making a Difference stamp set and paired with one stamp from the Label Me Bold stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Blog Hop Lineup
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Susan Fields at Very Simply Susan
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
Make a Difference
Label Me Bold
Cling Stamp Set
8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock